Dienstag, 13. November 2012

Nothing

Hi. This one is going to be short because I did not really prepare anything and had a rough day. It even made me wonder whether I would be able to write this or not. Alas, I could write about what made me have so little time today.

At this very day, the first test for becoming a policeman was set and I happily went there. First off was a test through the use of a computer to get the tasks etc. I was having way more fun doing that, than I should. It was like playing Professor Layton on a time limit - I was really having a blast doing that. Of course with an attitude like that, I passed that one. Yay!

Second was the sports test. 3000m in 14 minutes and 30 seconds. This gave me quite the hard time and I trained a lot for this. Luckily, even though my body is kinda weak, my mind is really, really strong. Therefore, it does not matter if I am tired and would actually not be able to run anymore - I just do it. So I passed this one, too.

That is it. Now I have to wait for the next time, in which I will be tested orally, which ist not as much fun as it sounds - I suck at oral exams.

We will be seeing how it will end. Until then, have a nice 30 days.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen