Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013

Return.

Hello there. It has been quite some time now, has it not? Whether there will be someone to read this is up to the stars to tell, but I will happily continue writing, considering it is one of my mostly done hobbies. I really spent a lot of time writing, I even have two novels to write right now and it is fun as hell! There are so many ideas that I still want to put in them and if I think about it - they probably will not be finished untill 2017. It already took me three years to get where I am now, so it is not very unrealistic.

But back to business. I have been very busy during the time of not writing and there are many reasons. I am still as strong willed as ever, but I still lack the self-esteem to encounter women, which is what I have been workin on for a while now. Alas, that is not important. The most important thing is that all my trials to become a police officer are over. And I passed them all! Therefore, beginning on October 1st, my studies will continue. The bad thing about it being that I will have to move to another town and I really am not the person for a move to a different place.

However, I am still looking forward with my eyes wide open to see where humanity will go to continue their descend to hell. Since I am no angel myself, even though I love the image of that, there is a chance of me holden open the door in hell. Or I am gonna sit in purgatory. I propably should not have read the Divine Comedy, makes my picture of the afterlife very blurry.

Anything else happened? I am going to quit my job for my co-workers are such big jerks that I just can not stand to get along with them, even if it is just untill October. The reason? Will be mentioned in another post, which, of course, will be back on a 13th. Which one I do not know yet.

Fare thee well.
Azure

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen