Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013

Globalisation

Have I ever told you that, for some reason, the 13th of the month appears to be the date on which I simply do not find any time to write something? Well, yesterdays 13th was another one of those, as I was searching for an appartment to live somewhere else for my study in policework. Hence, being busy, I could not write. Let us change that!

Todays topic will be of the everlasting, nowadays anywhere to be found globalisation and how much I simply can not stand it. For those who do not know what it means i will put it simply: Every company tries to be succesfull globaly for more profit, basicly. Therefore, they have to adjust to every market there is worldwide and try to have the biggest audience. The simple fact that we can have food from different countrys or just travel whereever we want on the globe is a very easy way to see how much we have been globalized. Screw ones own country, to put it short and sweet.

Know, while I do know about american patriotism and how much many people try to achieve just that and are very proud of their country, as a german there are many difficulties with that. You see, history has told people worldwide that all germans are nazis and are very intolerant if it comes to any other religion or culture in general. Therefore, in the age that I grew up in, i was fed up with being a tolerant human and try not to judge people by their cover. You know, just like books just for human beings.

That being said, I did grow up to be able to differentiate between people from different cultures but still being able to respect them, without caring for their culturale background. But here is my question: Why do we have to suffer and endure the damn problems that my ancestors have made? It has been nearly 70 years since the second World War has ended and even my birth was not until 47 years after that and we are still judged for whatever the nazis did back in the old days. (Ha, see what I did there?)

Here is the catch, guys and gals: Not every freaking german person is a nazi. Heck, the whole thing started because of some stupid austrian guy who thought it would be funny to conquer whole Europe and even more, if he had the chance. If anything, one could blame us to be so gullible to believe the dumb nonsense that guy told us. Then again, even then I have nothing to do with them. There may have been ancestors of mine, but we learned. Get over it already. Stop feeding us tolerance, we got it already.

If you think now: "What does that have to do with globalisation?" I might just give you the answer. Because of our history, we are nearly unable to leave out all those people who want to get in to our nice country. Dumb people, who live here but are unable to speak our language or do not even want to learn it. And all that was just made possible by my topic today. Well, thank you history.

Bye.
Azure

2 Kommentare: